IN THE CIRCLE
Everyone has a duty to make their business more sustainable, for themselves, their employees, for the future and for the planet. In the Circle will help you do this.
With over 30 speakers and 50 exhibitors at each event, you will leave inspired and ready to execute your sustainability plans.
Three events… one mission
Make businesses sustainable
LEEDS - 19th May 2021
Leeds City Region is the ideal place to hold the first sustainability conference because of its diverse economy and key role in the Northern Powerhouse.
MANCHESTER - 30th June 2021
Manchester, the largest city in the North, hosts the second In the Circle event.
Who should attend?
Decision makers from all business sectors, from all disciplines should be there.
- CEO’s and MD’s to develop and build more sustainable businesses.
- FD’s and Accountants to learn how to measure and monitor KPI’s, savings and costs.
- Marketeers to learn how to sustainably market and how to market enhanced business sustainability.
- Op’s directors and managers to learn how to shake out savings and drive sustainability.
- HR directors to learn how develop sustainable policies for the current and future work forces.
- Procurement to build a save money and build a sustainable supply chain.
- Showcase your business to attendees.
- Build valuable new business networks and contacts.
- Win business in a growing sector
- Become a part of a sustainable supply chain.
- Be recognised as leaders in your field.
- Communicate your own sustainable brand message.
- Reach new target audiences.
- Be associated with a winning sustainable team and event